Lucky Patcher is a great Android tool to remove ads, modify apps permissions, backup and restore apps, and more.
To use all features, you need a rooted device.
Although stable, functioning of Lucky Patcher can't be 100% guaranteed.
So, you are solely responsible for the use of this application and any problems that may occur on your device (rebooting loop, unstable system, etc...).
> Download Lucky Patcher on official website
> Mirror - Password : nlpdll
With the modded Play Store, you can : Use protected apps with Google LVL (License Verification Library) without cracking them, verify license in offline mode, disable self update, and more.
You need download Lucky Patcher before installing modded Play Store and a rooted device to use this.
Please note that you can't download paid apps for free !
If you receive the "Force close" dialog, you have to clear cache and data of Google Play Store.
> Download modded Play Store - Password : nlpdll
> Remove timeout for install apks.
> Force set method for run java-root code to settings added.
> Translations updated.
1. Install latest Lucky Patcher.
2. Run Lucky Patcher > Menu > select "Patch to Android".
3. Select "Signature Verify always True" and "Disable Zip Signature Verify" > Apply > Yes.
4. After reboot, go to "Patch to Android" and check (Patch applied). If applied, exit from Lucky patcher otherwise do third step again.
5. Backup current Play Store with Titanium Backup if you want to restore original version in case.
6. Rename downloaded modded Play Store and transfer to SD card :
- Gingerbread users > rename to "Vending.apk".
- ICS / Jelly Bean users > rename to "PhoneSky.apk".
7. Open Root Explorer and copy/replace renamed apk to "/system/app/" folder.
8. Set permissions "rw-r--r--" and reboot.
9. Done. All apps on device with "LVL" are licensed.
Now you can help translate Lucky Patcher into your own language.
You need to register on website and select your language to translate.
Go to the translation project >